Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009

incredible weekend part 2

Since I got some requests to finish my report about Anja and my weekend at the bookfair in Sweden I will do that now ... before even more time passes by and I won't remember that many details. On Sunday it's raining so bad when we leave the apartment and I am freezing like hell. We arrive at the bookfair right in time and when I also arrive at Libris stand we see Jenny already. She is talking to Sveta, who is surprizingly also there and coming to us. She asks us how we were and if we got some sleep. Katie has also arrived so we wait for the room to be ready. Jenny asks us again, if it is OK if Sveta and her friends are joining us and of course it is. It's always fun to have other Acers around that can ask their questions and spend time with us. The more, the better.

So we go to that room, which is quite small and we have to get some more chairs to fit all in. I prepare my camera and people start to do smalltalk with Jenny, because I'm still busy with my camera, which Jenny thinks is funny. She asks me if I'm alright and tells us that she chose that warm room just for me, since I was freezing the day before lol. Of course I do appreciate that.
So I get my interview done. (which is going to be published on www.jennyberggren.net asap) After that people ask more questions, Jenny choses the winner of our contest. We don't have that much time as the day before because Jenny's schedule is tight.

After the interview Jenny is going somewhere and we try to get something for Katie to eat. I'm not hungry at all as usual when I'm excited, so we watch Katie eating and talk a lot about different things. It's incredible that I know Katie just for some hours and it's fun talking to her about all that comes to our mind.

When Katie shas finished her meal we go to the room where the seminarium will take place. The seminarium before is just about to start, so we are - again - first in line. We see Jakob passing us by and waving at us when he sees us. All his sisters seem to be there. Louiza, another Acer is joining us and we wait until the door of the room opens again.

It's not that big, but filled when Jenny starts talking about her book. She shows pictures from the beginning of Ace of Base, a clip from the WMA 97 and from her church Åhs Stiftsgård. It's really interesting.

After the seminarium is over we get to talk to her a little more, Jakob is standing right beside her. We take photos and just talk some more. It's just nice. When everyone that is there has the booked signed, we all return to the stand of Libris. Anna Braw gives us books for contests on our website, Jenny is sharing her mints and "Storck Riesen" (German candy) with us and soon after that we leave the fair. Since Jenny has to leave. She tells us that she hasn't seen her kids the past 9 days and just wants to get home.

Katie, Anja and I spend the rest of the day with a trip through the city of Gothenburg, because Katie has never been there and needs to see it before going home.

That's basically what happened that day. Even though not very detailed you might get an impression =)

Hugs
/J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen