Freitag, 25. Dezember 2009

x-mas greetings

so merry x-mas to all of you. have had some nice and relaxing days so far. yesterday I got to see the last x-mas-present-rush here in town. it's amazing how everyone panics just to get a bunch of presents to please people around them. too bad people don't see in their whole panic of getting presents and getting food what is most important family and friends ... harmony. myself I had a very relaxing day as I already wrote getting some rest and then we went to the midnightservice. they had a nice one with a choir and music. loved it. I was looking for a service with music so this one was perfect.

the minus today was that it was raining so bad today so after a short walk I was so wet, that I'm afraid that my clothes will be dry tomorrow. hope it will. but now it's snowing again. Hope it stays like that so that I can a little bit more snow before I have to go back home. I'm here 6 days now and it feels much longer already, which is good since I really had to recharge my batteries.

so I'm off for now. again a merry x-mas to all of you =)

hugs
/J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen