So I have a computer and I bought a mac in november last year. Everybody that owns a mac said to me, it's so easy and so much better than windows. So far I have hard times to believe that. I have to admit that there are a lot of features of my mac I really like and those are so much better than windows BUT the reason I bought a macbook was that I am able to be online during traveling and that was most important able to update the websites. So since almost half a year I'm looking for suitable programs that are fitting with my windows programs. I'm not even able to resize pictures. All programs that I normally use have no suitable one for mac. I go insane. Right now I'm of the opinion that I will install even windows on my mac so that I have all that I need. On the other hand I'm unsure because windows in known for making computers working slower ... I'm just angry that I spent all that money and can't work properly right now.
End of my complaint :)
Hugs
/J.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen