I barely have one at the moment ... it's life I'm talking about. For the past 4 weeks I was travelling because of work and this will continue until x-mas as far as I know now. Those businesstrips changed my life a lot since I had to re-plan all my freetime activities. Change dates, make my driving lessons fit and everything else. When I'm home I'm basically just getting some sleep before heading to work or the airport again, since I try to fit in everything else in the time left.
I started to have sleeping problem's again and my mind feels totally blank some times. I start again to forget things, which is the worst of all since I normally remember small silly details. Currently my mind is written on post it papers everywhere so that I don't miss important things and remember the small things.
I was talking to my friend K yesterday and she told me that is life ..... this is life? She can't be serious I thought lol. If this is life I won't make my 40th birthday as it feels right now...
I started to have sleeping problem's again and my mind feels totally blank some times. I start again to forget things, which is the worst of all since I normally remember small silly details. Currently my mind is written on post it papers everywhere so that I don't miss important things and remember the small things.
I was talking to my friend K yesterday and she told me that is life ..... this is life? She can't be serious I thought lol. If this is life I won't make my 40th birthday as it feels right now...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen