Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

Back again

... on this blog and tada - in Sweden. Haven't been blogging for a while, since my life is still a mess and I don't think people wanna read my complaints all the time :) It's getting boring. So now I'm back because I'm experiencing a life beyond my job again.

So yesterday I spent another day in Oberhausen, because from today on I'm off from work. My day yesterday started at 4 am and ended at 11 pm, which is loooooooong lol Anja was already at my place when I arrived because we had arranged that she had my keys. We went to bed sort of right after I arrived since today would be exciting.

We went to Gothenburg :) I was sorta nervous since I got a new backpack, which is HUGE to get all my technical equipment with me. So I was a little worried that I wouldn't get through the security check so easily. But everything went well, they caught Anja who's backpack is half the size of mine.

We had a lot of time left until our flight was boarded. Finally on board I had trouble to fit my backpack in the bin :) because of it's size and weight lol So finally the flight started. We were chatting and reading and watching until the food lady came around (I have no clue what those people are called other than stewardess) I ordered a tea and a tomato juice .... and what shall I tell you ... right in the moment when she gave me the tea she somehow hit under the tea so that half of the drink spilled on Anja and me. The good thing was that I had a paper on my knees so a lot of the tea went on the paper, the rest on my and Anja's jeans. We were totally covered with tea ... and it was hot. The stewardess got me some ice to cool my hand since it also was spilled over my hand which got red because of the heat. The stewardess excused herself like 100 times and came back after a while with 2 small bottles of champaign. I didn't care about the champaign since I don't like to drink it anyway :)

When we had landed the stewardess excused herself a last time and we went to the car rental to get our car. I have to mention that my wish of the day was a VW Golf. If I had known that before my wish would have been different for sure ... so be aware of what you asking for is always nice to have in mind :) This time the Golf is blue metallic :)

Arrived in Gothenburg we checked in ... started to get settled in our room. We went shopping for food, met one of my dear friends and went back to the hostel. Oh we had also already a nice walk though the autumn-Slottskogen, which looks so very beautiful in the autumn sun.

When we were back at the hostel Sara came over. I haven't met Sara in a year and the 3 of us had a lot to catch up :) Btw. if you haven't you really have to read her blog GOTTA GO TO GOTHENBURG it's very entertaining and she has a great style of writing :)

Tomorrow we will go to Karlstad and meet with Sara there. We've got tickets for "Evigt Ung" (Forver Young) a musical and this is gonna be fun...

So Gotta Go to Karlstad :)

Keep you posted
/Jessi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen