Sonntag, 20. März 2011

Déjà Vu

I had it last year and it doesn't seem any better this year ... with my winter sicknesses. I don't know what is wrong. I try my best to take care of my health but it doesn't seem to help. Last Tuesday I got up at 3:30 after just 3 hours sleep because I was going to Frankfurt and the plan was to go from there to Düsseldorf in the evening.
When I went to the airport I had headache already but I thought it was because of the little sleep I had. The day before I started to cough which I thought was an allergy. During the day I realised that I was going to be sick. It went worse every hour. Thank God my boss was with us and decided that I could go home with them in the evening.

I felt terrible and went to the doctor the day after. From Wednesday on I sleept almost the whole time, but the fever didn't go down. Since today I don't have any fever but I will have to go to the doctor tomorrow again because just one day without fever isn't enough to go back to work, if you still have a cold as much as I still have.

The bad thing is only that I was supposed to go to London tomorrow ... and I wanted that soooo bad. Anyway you don't always get what you want ... I know. I hope I can be back to work on Wednesday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen