I know for most of the people it seems that I am traveling all the time, which also means for most of the people I know that I'm constantly on vacations lol that is in fact not true!
Anyway one week - 5 days - of work left and then I'm 3 weeks off. One week I will spend in my beloved Sweden. Unfortunately I won't be able to update my blog as much as I used to during the past trips but I hope I can deliver some reports though. I have some important things to do during my stay and I hope I get everything sorted.
But until the moment I can go on my journey I have also aaaaa loooot of things to do. as always. Today I did the first things.
Oh and yesterday I went to Berlin's outlet. That's the good thing in having a car, even though I'm still not used to being mobile ...
ttyl
/J.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen