A lot is gonna change now in my life... well right now it doesn't feel like that but I know that it is gonna happen. I'm starting school again tomorrow, apart from my job that keeps me busy enough actually. But I decided to go a step forward and do something for myself instead of taking care of everything else that is not connected to my life and myself. So tomorrow it's gonna start. It's pretty exciting esp. since I promised myself in the beginning of this year when I passed my DL that this was the last test in my life. But never say never, right? And the decision was hard, because I had to give up my Swedish choir for that. Well I didn't give it up but I won't be able to go there as long as I have school, I can only be part of it during holidays and other school days that are off...
So I will see what is going on from tomorrow on and how I can handle that one also along with my other activities.
So I will see what is going on from tomorrow on and how I can handle that one also along with my other activities.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen