... was the week before my 2-week-moving-vacations. I couldn't wait. Every day another message that upset me. The climax was the "not working" of my car. Which happened Friday, the day before the possession of my new apartment. One day before the big strike of public transport in Berlin:
There was that little lamp of the battery that started to blink 2 times when I were on the motorway on the way home from school. When it also started to blink while I was on the way to work I started to worry and went to a workshop. I waited 1 hour to get the result of the checkup that the light machine was broken, which would cost me a fortune. But hey I still have warranty, haven't I? No I haven't at least not on this part. This conclusion was made after I had searched all the boxes I had at home prior my move. And of course I found the files and the last box :)
On Friday I got up early since I wanted to go to work earlier than normal to make sure that I get all the work done before my holidays. But the car didn't work, one day before I got my apartment and had to be there in time and one day before the big strike my car didn't work...
Thank God I signed up for the helpline. They got it working again. I drove to the workshop again, got my light machine, spent a fortune and had a working car again :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen