I don't really get why I always have to defend myself, why I always need to say what bothers me or what I really like... It would be much easier to just shut up and don't react.
Today was one of those days... I don't know what to say. Because of the reasons above I always end up as the loosing part no matter if I'm right or wrong. Mostly people agree with me (in secret, when talking face to face) but if it comes to the confrontation they go the easier way while I will be left - sticking to my opinion.
Even if people admire outspoken people - they would never ever risk that themselves. Why I will always be on the loosing side they will always win. They don't even care that they didn't stand to themselves, the other way is so much easier.
So the lesson I learned today was once again: Don't trust anyone - even if you think you are friends...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen