So yesterday I had my first personal training, which was quite an experience but a lot of fun. I got to know things about my mussles that I didn't know and did you know that I seem to have coordination. I never knew that, since I usually feel sort of out of order when I'm doing the first things for a new choreography for BIG BEN. So that was quite encouraging to hear, especially when I think that there is some new choreography waiting for me this saturday. Ben told me, he told that already but I didn't believe him, so now that I have a more professional optinion on that I will believe him in future... Good news was that I didn't have any aching mussles today, which was quite surprising.
Today I had my very first training with Ben, which was quite funny and now I finally have hurting arms ... next unit comes on Saturday. So now I gotta clean up my bathroom, since the washing machine comes tomorrow. This is quite exciting, actually lol ...
C ya
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen