Today was not that interesting, besides that I'm still grieving that I didn't get a Macbook lol, so I rather write about tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will go on a small businesstrip to Leipzig, where I have 2 buildings I take care of. I'm working with those properties for half a year now, but have never been there, so this is gonna be interesting. So I will have to get up at 6:00 a.m. usch to be in Leipzig in time, the first appointment is at 8:30 a.m. After that we will go back to work in Berlin. In the evening I will have my introduction training in southern Berlin at 8:00 p.m. so I will go there directly from work. I bought new training trousers and my bag is almost ready, so that I won't miss anything. Just hope I think of that bag when I leave the house that early tomorrow. lol
So that's what I will do tomorrow, just the main parts, because I'm sure there is a lot more then just this to do...
have a nice day ....
/J.
Dienstag, 11. August 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen