Yes I'm sick... again. 3rd time this year but this time I took my responsibility and went to the doctor. When I woke up the morning I felt like a bus had just driven over me. I started to have breathing problems on Thursday already, but I thought it would be one of my allergies because me colleague had flowers in our office ... I started to lose my voice on Friday ... yesterday on Monday I got worse hour by hour. Left work early, they actually pushed me out of the office.
The doctor says I'm probably having a virus, which will be gone in a couple of days. And surprise surprise he said it is because I didn't stay in bed the last time, so no wonder it comes back. So again I have to blame myself. But there is never a good time to be sick right?
Well what else could I write .... it has passed some time since my last blog. Btw. we had a long talk about all that ...
And I'm working on another project with Anja. And this is gonna be awesome. We work for it day and night to get it published asap... so did I make you curious? Hope so :) I think I will have some more sleep now and then edit some videos or do some transcripts that have been waiting for a long time already.
Hugs
/J.
"Never a good time to be sick" You said it! There always seems to be something important or pressing going on when I'm sick. Or maybe there's just always something going on in life. I hope you get to feeling better and get over that annoying virus. Out virus out!
AntwortenLöschenOh, and does your project have anything to do with the new jennyberggren.net front page? It looks like you're doing a little rennovation on the site. You've definitely made me curious!
hehe Sara, you got me :) But now the surprise is out :)
AntwortenLöschen