Hello friends and blogg readers lol I had a bad evening yesterday when we had our band rehearsals which keept me busy the whole night. Didn't sleep before 4:30 in the moring so this day was somehow destroyed as well. We had big arguments which started out of nowhere and a lot hurting things were said. Why do I write it down here?
Well just to clear my mind and writing helps normally. The thing I wonder is why we say things on purpose just to hurt other people. In fact I realized you do it mostly with people you normally like the most, people you know best. It's not too hard to figure how to hurt people you know for ages, you know what topics to avoid because people become sad, angry or aggressive.
So we had that yesterday. I was stating an opinion and suddenly someone said something that was just like a slap in my face. So how do you handle that? How do you avoid that? Is it good to always say the things you have on your mind? Obviously not, but still I do it again and again and again.
That's how I work and people know that. That's how I am and I like to discuss things ... is that a reason to hurt me? Obviously it is because it's just too easy. Hurt her and she will shut up. I have been burned so many times already...
I just don't have the strength to fight ... again and again and again ... =(
Sorry for this odd posting, I just needed some reflection.
Hope you had a better weekend.
Hugs
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Sorry to hear about your rough weekend Jessi. :( Have you had a chance to speak with them since it happened? Everyone has had a few days to cool down since it happened. Maybe now they will be able to see the hurt they caused you. It could be good to talk about it with them.
AntwortenLöschenHope today has been better for you.
well yeah we had the chance to discuss about it but it was basically that I realized that he didn's get my point at all and is not even trying to put himself into my shoe. Anyway both sites feel missunderstood but we talk like normal lol
AntwortenLöschen