Back again .... back on track ... back at home .... back at work ... back in my life.
I hate the first days after vacations, since this feels so surreal. I thought this would never happen to me again, after I decided in 2006 not to move to Sweden and stay in Germany to get a reasonable life here. And suddenly those feelings are back. It's not that I regret that I didn't do it back then, it's just that I right now wanna be there...
It's probably just because those 2 weeks of vacations felt so incredible good and I was enjoying myself so much, but I never had such a bad start at work as today. Normally I was happy to be at work again, to meet all my colleagues again. But today it just felt surreal. It felt like dreaming ... I just didn't know if I had dreamt the past 2 weeks or if I was dreaming today. I'm in a strange state right now.
Anyway I got beautiful flowers today and hundrets of hugs because of my birthday and then I also got a really cool present. They had collected money to send me to a special driving training when I finally have my dl :) This is gonna be fun to slide around with a car through water and ice :)
And it looks that I really will have my first business trip after vacations this week. This was kinda surprising. I will know more tomorrow I guess ... and I had so many plans this week already ...
I hate the first days after vacations, since this feels so surreal. I thought this would never happen to me again, after I decided in 2006 not to move to Sweden and stay in Germany to get a reasonable life here. And suddenly those feelings are back. It's not that I regret that I didn't do it back then, it's just that I right now wanna be there...
It's probably just because those 2 weeks of vacations felt so incredible good and I was enjoying myself so much, but I never had such a bad start at work as today. Normally I was happy to be at work again, to meet all my colleagues again. But today it just felt surreal. It felt like dreaming ... I just didn't know if I had dreamt the past 2 weeks or if I was dreaming today. I'm in a strange state right now.
Anyway I got beautiful flowers today and hundrets of hugs because of my birthday and then I also got a really cool present. They had collected money to send me to a special driving training when I finally have my dl :) This is gonna be fun to slide around with a car through water and ice :)
And it looks that I really will have my first business trip after vacations this week. This was kinda surprising. I will know more tomorrow I guess ... and I had so many plans this week already ...
I hear you! I am honestly looking foward to my trip back, although I know it's going to be an emotional roller coaster - as always. I sometimes feel so split between the US and Sweden (and even more so when I travel back and forth). It sounds like you've experienced something similar.
AntwortenLöschen