Freitag, 20. August 2010

Do I look like a potential gunman?

I'm used to be scanned extra at the airport but today it was just insane. I didn't have had that much technical stuff this time .... just my laptop actually, but after it went through the scanner a woman asked me to follow her with my computer. So I went after her. She asked me to unpack it on a table. So then she was rubbing with a tissue over the keyboard and I thought they would search for drugs ... which of course was a big issue for me that I ... I ... who doesn't drink alcohol that often, never took any drugs and doesn't smoke is suspected lol. While she was exermining the tissue I asked another guy from the staff next to me what this test was about .... he said they were searching for explosive materials. Now I was speachless .... do they think I look like a gunman????

Seriously, do I?/J.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yes, totally. ;)

    I usually get stopped when I travel by myself. I get a general check when I'm traveling within the US. I sometimes get a major check when I come back from Europe. They do the whole pat down, suitcase check, wand scan thing. I almost want to crack a joke about it, although they would probably detain me if I did that.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well .... they don't even check the passport on flights inside Germany. So that was why I was surprized lol I mean I'm used to be checked when I travel inside Europe ... but this time ...

    tomorrow is my next trip ... I will let you know what happens this time ;)

    AntwortenLöschen