Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

Finally the Jungle Camp is back

I know, no one ever missed that and I know no one is ever watching it. But I do, I always did. I don't know really what is more interesting, to see which German Z-Celebs they found for the current season, what tasks they will get, the group things, when people get together and when hierarchies are developing. It all is very interesting. I loved psychology classes in school and I love watching those grown up people of any age becoming nothing more than kindergarden kids, at least character wise.

There are a lot people inside that I never paid attention to but who I will get to know in the coming 2 weeks.

So today was the kick off show, the people moved into the camp. The first one had her Playboy pictures before the show and made some cash out of the show already before it even started.

The mixture in the team couldn't be better:

Eva Jacob - singer of the Jacob sisters who seem to be around 70 by now
Thomas Ruprath - swimmer (never heard of him before)
Mathieu Carrier - I think he is an actor in the programs I normaly don't watch
Rainer Langhans - Hippy and must be around 60 - is vegetarian
Per Kusmargk - former breakfast TV man
Gitta Saxx - Playboy Bunny
Kathy Karrenbauer - former actress with no money, she went bankrupt and that's probably the reason she is moving into the camp
Indira Weis - former member of the second Popstars band in Germany "Brosis"
Frank "Froonck" Mathee - the gay member of this season, wedding planner of Sara Connor etc etc ..... yet another Z-Celeb
Jay Khan - former US5 singer, who obviously also needs money
Sarah Knappik - Germany's Next Topmodel (oh how I said it the other day to A. Text Nopmodel) participant - she never made it into the top 5 I think

Today's first task was jungle dentist, where they had to put all kinds of animals into their mouth, disgusting .... but they should do something for the money they get ...

Off for today :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen