... and I start to get a little nervous about tomorrow. It's always like that if I haven't been at work, no matter if I traveled or was sick or whatever the first day or better the night before the first day I can't sleep. I don't know why. I wake up every 2nd hour at least and feel bad the rest of the day. Tomorrow I will go to the choir again.
I feel still a bit weak, but that can be the case because of the fact that I still don't have any appetite and didn't eat that much the past week. We will see what will happen tomorrow when I'm in my regular times again, without 10 hours of sleep.
I'm still working on my secret project and I'm like 2/3 through it. It feels good :)
So I will enjoy the rest of what is left of Sunday, maybe watch a movie, write some emails and go to bed early :)
Not that much today, huh?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen