... this week in numbers:
- 60 to 65 times of work
- one day with 18 hours
- one day with 13 hours
- 3 days with approx. 10 hours
- 2 viewings that were planned
- 1 that took place at the end
- 20°C today and a sunny day, which makes me longing for summer
- 1 friend that celebrated her birthday
enough of that ;) today was a good day I slept longer than the past weeks, which is just an indicator for how stressful the past week was. The viewing that was planned today didn't take place because the agent didn't show up... so I spent the rest of the day in Spandau, walking along the water, enjoying the sun.
Now I'm working on my secret project, which I'm behind with a lot... the plan was originally to have it ready by now, but plans never work out so I just have to work a little more on that.
Let's see what the next week will bring...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen