I know I promised myself to write a blog more often. It doesn't feel good to think about one month back and what has happened within the month. And I'm not convinced that nobody really cares either.
I have a lot things to think about the past weeks... still looking for a new apartment, looking for my very first own car and trying to get my life sorted. I would like to start packing for the move but no interesting apartment so far. The ones that look good in the pictures it's always hard to get an appointment and when it finally fits into my schedule is the apartment gone. So no real news here.
Yesterday was the yearly Avon Run - 5km distance in 30:08 gross isn't that bad. But I have a bad cold, so I couldn't breathe most of the time lol that's why I'm more than satisfied with the time, even though this years goal was to run less than 30 minutes. Pictures will follow as soon as I have some.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen