Sonntag, 19. Juni 2011

R.I.P. Brice

When someone dies it always leaves an emptiness in peoples life and hearts. When someone dies that you don't really know it still feels surreal, at least it is what I feel today when I realized after I read a message on a board yesterday that someone I barely know chose to leave this world. I can't really say/ write why it touches me so hard I never could imagine... Is it because he was my age? Is it because we shared a community which still feels like a family even if there are fights and arguments every now and then and which I thought I left behind long ago? I have no clue. Having rain outside all day long doesn't make things better.

I really hope that he is in a better place now and feels the happiness and joy again.

So R.I.P. Brice, you will be missed, I'm sure.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen