Sonntag, 14. August 2011

day 18 rain and more rain ... visiting a museum

As you can read in the title of this blog it was raining the whole morning- perfect weather for a visit of Berlin's Museum of Nature Science. I was there the last time when I was in primary school probably at the age of 9 and in my memory it was huge with all kinds of animals, bugs and butterflies. But when I was going through the exhibition I realized that they took away most of the interesting stuff and all that was left besides dinosaurs were stones and rocks of different ages of the earth ... boring ;) I liked the stuffed animals though there were just a lot less than I remembered. When I came out of the museum the sun was shining again so I took a looooong walk through the city center first from the museum to the central station and from there to the Alexanderplatz.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen