Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

day 8 - moving into Slottskogen's hostel and another relaxing day

Monday was they day of our move and it was so hot and sunny again, which was great. In the morning I went for a run to and through Slottskogen, since it was not close to that far away as I thought it was. I ran to the park in less than 7 minutes.

We took it easy this morning since we had to pack our suitcases but couldn't enter the room before 2 p.m. so we spent some time in Slottskogen's park again until we got the room. After we had installed ourselves we were strolling around Linnéstan went into the city, had a walk around the harbor which we haven't visited before. We ended our walk in Haga. I just love this part of the city with the small and narrow streets and all those shops.
Summer in Sweden is just awesome :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. I hope you have the discount card at Slottsskogen hostel by now. :P It's a good place to stay. Love that Swedish summer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I actually have ... to bad I destroyed mine from last year since it said 2010 but it was actually valid for one whole year ... I got a new one though ;)

    AntwortenLöschen