Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011

another year ends



so another year is over and I have to admit that I went through a lot of different stages of happiness and sadness this year. To draw a line at the end of the year I have to say that I achieved like 95% of the goals I had this year.

And of course I will continue the query I found last year:

1. Did you do anything you haven't done before?
I passed my driving license this year, bought my first car and bought something else which I don't wanna reveal here :)

2. Did you keep any of your new year's promises from 2010?
Nope.

3. Became any of your friends parents this year?
Yep. Little Malte was born and I haven't met him yet :( I make this to one of my new year's wishes for next year ;)

4. Did someone close to you die?
No, not that I know...

5. Which countries have you been to?
Sweden again 3 times only this year and Spain, Tenerife

6. Is there anything that you missed in 2010 and that you want to have in 2012?
I just paste the ones from last year: more freetime, fun and love...

7. Which date from 2011 do you remember
January 24th driving practical test, May 24th when I got my car, July 28th my brithday awesome concert from Jakob and Greger, July 31st nice music from Terese and Simon that's all I can think of right now...

8. What was you biggest success in 2011
My driving test I think and I decided to start school again

9. Biggest regret
too little time again and that I seem to go through life with my eyes closed ah and some bad parking habits

10. Have you been sick or damaged?
Thank God no!

11. Best buy
My car ...

12. What did you spend most money at?
My car and traveling again...

13. Did something make you really happy?
Again I have to answer music and Jenny concerts and lectures

14. Which songs will always remind you of 2011?
Album wise I go for Terese Fredenwall's "Not about the songs" album. Fave song 2011 is Fireworks by Katie Perry. This song is so true!

15. Have you been happier or more sad than the past years?
Both again... I had some really happy days but also a lot of blue ones. I think I just have to accept that I changed as the person I am which means that I'm a lot more emotional than I used to be...

16. What do you wish to have done more?
I wish I had taken more time to be creative which I'm gonna change next year.

17. What do you wish you had done less?
I wish I had spent less time at the computer playing games and had used my time elsewhere but on the other hand I wasn't capable ...

18. How did you spend X-mas?
Again at home with my Mom traditional visiting Church and spend time together as a family...

19. Have you been in love this year?
No... not really.

20. Fave program on TV?
I discovered "The Big Bang Theory" and "How I Met Your Mother" which I really like for a good laugh :)

21. Best book in 2011?
Since I'm driving to work now I didn't have time to read that many books but I read some interesting ones from Åke Edwardsson

22. Biggest musically discoveries?
Terese Fredenwall all year through :)

23. Something you wished when you had your B-day?
No... not really

24. Something you wished but didn't get?
yepp....

25. What did you do on your B-day 2011?
Went to a concert of Jakob Petén and Greger Siljebo

26. Is there anything that could have made your year any better?
yep... some love

27. How would you describe your stile ion 2011?
independent ;)

28. What made you feel good?
friends and music

29. Which celeb have you been longing to see?
None celeb ...

30. Who did you miss?
None particular ... not more than regular...

31. The best people you met?
all the people I love :) YOu know who you are :)

OK now I'm off for celebrations :) Happy New Year to all of you my readers :))) Love you :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen