I know, I know it's been a loooooong while since wrote my last blog entry. I thought so many times that I should write again... but then again nobody actually cares if I write the blog or not, so probably nobody even noticed.
It's interesting that you mostly (if not reporting from traveling through Sweden) write blogs when you are bored... which I'm not atm. I'm going to school, having my regular job and I'm in negotiations for the contract of my new apartment.
Today I had an appointment at the bank to sign the contracts. But my morning started with being waked up by the regulatory authority who told me that my car is parked on the wrong location and that I should be lucky that they didn't remove it because that would be more expensive than the 75 € that it costs me now.... but right before Christmas and with the upcoming move this was so not on my list.
Later on I'm going to school ... wondering what will happen then.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen