So what has happened since August that kept me away from the internet that much in the past weeks? Well I got a new little family member named Odin. Which is a little dog and that kept us all busy a lot and still is. I had forgotten how it is to have a little pet that is waiting for you when you come home and is so endlessly happy to see you every time you enter a room :) It was love at first sight.
Then I had a surgery on my leg 3 weeks ago, but I'm doing good and it was nothing serious. Thank God.
We booked tickets to Sweden, finally. Didn't even think of that I could make it to Sweden this year but now we are going some days in December. Looking forward :)))
not back to my works :)
/J.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen