After one year I am back in Sweden, getting some X-mas feeling. Last week they still had storm and snow chaos, now that we are here Gothenburg shows it's usual grey winter side. Anyway who cares when you can hear Swedish X-mas songs all over the place.
Yesterday we went to 2 nice concerts right after we had checked out at the airport. And again it was awesome. I'm always blown away what musical skills Swedish kids have and how they are being developed in this country.
We checked in in the hostel late and had a long sleep in morning today. After that we went to Freeport to do some X-mas shopping and even if my suitcase was full (and I mean full) already when we arrived I couldn't resist and bought more that has somehow to fit into my suitcase. I will keep you updated on that part.
Anyway this trip is only lasting 4,5 days so on Wednesday I will be back again in Germany to get the last preparations for Christmas done.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen