So well, after I switched off the computer the day was quite interesting as it continued, since I could make some home improvement from 8:00 am on. I got an angle grinder from my colleague since I had a marquee on my balcony since I moved her. It was from the tenant who was living in my apartment before me, so when he moved he told me he had taken down that thing when the house and the facade were refurbished. He said it just has to be installed again .... which wasn't quite the truth as I realized later on when I and some friends wanted to install it again. Since the facade got some isolation it didn't fit anymore and that guy was just to lazy to bring it to the dumpsite. So had it laying on my balcony not able to move it, since it was even to heavy for 3 people and it was like 4 meters long so it had to be in parts. So I did it yesterday which was quite an adventure since I never had handled an angle grinder before. It was heavy and I was a little afraid about the sparks that were jumping out while using it. But I managed it. Then I wanted to bring those parts to the dump down on the street where a neighbour saw me and threatened to call the police when I put the things there. So what to do I brought them down 7 floors and was not even thinking about getting them up again ... so I tried to fit them in my cellar, which didn't work, so I had to find another place where I put them now until the carbage collection takes place .... need to make a call tomorrow, wondering how much it will cost.
After that was done I took a look at my now so big balcony. This thing took so much space eventhough it was just laying on the floor. So this success made me thinking what to do next. It was n't that difficult since I had been to IKEA the week before and bought some more cupboards that needed to be installed on the wall. I had just some time so I did that next. When I finished that I had just some time to eat a bun and then I headed to the sport where Ben was waiting for me. We were training like 2 hours and had a lot of fun. After that we went to his place and waited for Mary to arrive since it's just 2 weeks until our next concerts and rehearsals had to be done. So we were working on new steps and choreo, quite frustrating for me since I wasn't able to co-ordinate my bands lol. I know that it sounds weird but it was just like that.
So I was home at 1:30 am, a lot earlier than usual, but it was good that way since I needed some sleep.
Quite a busy day I can tell =) But I still had today to relax.
Hugs
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
I'd love to see how your balcony look when it is decorated ;-)
AntwortenLöschenI will take some pictures when everything from that marquee is removed. Hope it's not winter then =)
AntwortenLöschen