Freitag, 5. Februar 2010

Enough winter for this year

So finally - I thought I could survive this winter without falling - I did it. Yesterday I slipped on the icy ground while I was talking in the phone. Well it sort of was my fault, I saw the tram coming and the traffic light turned green. I didn't think of the ground I was on and tried to run to the tram. I just made one step, felt that I was slipping away ... and there I was already laying on the floor in the water, my bag flew like in slow motion...

First I just felt the water, so I got on my feet again and tried to run to the tram, which was just about to depart. Luckily the doors opened. Then I saw that I had cut my hand. It was not much but still the blood was running over my hand. So I tried to fix that while people were starring at me, because I was so wet.

Either way it sounds worse than it is. From the cut is not much left, but still aching and my knees are slightly turning black, which I am used to =)

But now I officially want spring back. Even I have enough of the winter now!

Hugs to you
/J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen