.... and long day. Woke up at 7:30 since I was trying to finally get my wireless lan to work yesterday evening, which of course didn't work as it should. So I was restless to try it again ... I did the laundry already. Now it's 10:05 I'm still in my pyjamas and definately need to stop being online to get ready in time. In about 50 minutes I have to leave, because today is gonna be a long day.
We (BIG BEN) have an interview for a university project about underground bands at 12 I think, after that we have the regular rehearsal for the next album and then Ben will have his b-day party.
Before I have to leave I have to get dressed, pack my bag and hang the laundry lol so I better go now.
Have a nice day =)
Hugs
/J.
Little complaint asside .... I see that people are reading what I write. A little comment every now and then besides clicking the "cool" button would be nice =) Luv U
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
okay ;)
AntwortenLöschen