Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

damn mp3 players ... the countdown has started

so in 2 days is the big run ... well it's not a big run, but I mean on Saturday the day has come .... the day I was preparing myself for the past weeks. Today I went to the last training and we got our shirts and the startnumbers and the chip to meassure the time... Today was my last training before the run and I somehow enjoyed it.

I wanted to prepare my mp3 player the whole week. you remember? I wa sthinking about getting an ipod or a new smaller mp3 player. but then again I told myself is it worth spending money because I have one that would be enough for the run and otherwise I still have my ipod touch. so I decided NOT to buy a new one. half an our ago I wanted to create my run-playlist ... di you know that rechargeable batteries can destroy a mp3 player? I didn't lol now I know. the player works when I plug it into the computer but not with batteries. so that is a sign I guess ... so I will have to buy a new one tomorrow ... mp3 player or ipod shuffle .... no idea ... hope I will get another sign lol

hugs
/J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen