I did it again .... I decided to buy something and realized that they stopped producing it lol. This week while I was training for the run I'm gonna do next week I decided I should get me another MP3 player for that run, because my ipod touch is just too big for that occasion. Then I had the idea to puchase one of those little ipod shuffle since my music is converted to itunes anyway it it would make things easier for me because of I buy a regular MP3 player I would have to convert the files in MP3 first. So after the training I went to the store, but where they had those with clips months before ...(they were almost throwing them after you around X-mas) ... nothing was left. I realized that there was a new generation of ipod shuffle so obvioulsy they took the other ones out of the program grrrr.
Now I spent the whole morning with finding them online and finding one that would be here in just some days. This is better said than done since it seems that they are either way to expensive for a thing that isn't even recent anymore lol or I found strange shops where I'm not sure if the thing I ordered would ever reach me.
I think I have to go for a regular MP3 player and I will have to spend the time with putting MP3 files on it. damn it!
Have a nice weekend
/J.
Now I spent the whole morning with finding them online and finding one that would be here in just some days. This is better said than done since it seems that they are either way to expensive for a thing that isn't even recent anymore lol or I found strange shops where I'm not sure if the thing I ordered would ever reach me.
I think I have to go for a regular MP3 player and I will have to spend the time with putting MP3 files on it. damn it!
Have a nice weekend
/J.
oh I think I lost something nja. lol
AntwortenLöschen