Yesterday evening we went to a live karaoke party near my home. The theme was "Baby one more time" which means Pop music :) They played mostly music from the late 80s and 90s and it was great. The first ones were Mary, Anja and I - we sang Gimme, Gimme, Gimme by ABBA. We had a blast, singing with a live band is so much fun. Ben sang "The Great Commandment" and Matt and I tried the choreo on that one since we had performed the song live in our own Big Ben program 2 years ago. Other than that we sang "This Is The Life" by Amy McDonald and "I Will Survive"... Pretty interesting huhu ? :)
The funniest thing was that we actually won the 1st set with Gimme, Gimme, Gimme lol So we got a VIP Card which means 5 months free entry at the Pop live karaoke parties :)

hugs
/J.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen