Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

It's been a while...

again :) I know I had so many ambitions to keep this blog alive, but I just have not enough time. A lot has happened that would be worth writing about, but time just seems to get by faster and faster every day. I for example passed my driving test, which means I'm able to finally drive cars. Now that's good news, huh? lol still I'm not able to drive rented cars for another year, so Anja is still on her own driving through Sweden with me, which is actually where we are now.

We went to Stockholm yesterday for a concert of Jenny Berggren... again. It was great. Well you didn't really expect me to write something different, did you? Anyway, she was doing a performance with Terese Fredenwall and Simon Petrén at Enebykyrkan, somewhere in the outskirts of Stockholm. This place must be brand new, since our GPS didn't find it. So we ended up driving around for a long time again to find the church. But in the end we arrived. We had just hung our coats when we saw Jenny waiting outside in the cold, since the door was locked. We let her in and she wasn't really surprised seeing us being there long before time. We went in with her talked about how we had been, received a warm hug from her and Terese. Then they had to prepare themselves and do the soundcheck, so we also found a seat in the front row and got our equipment prepared.

The concert/lecture started at 7 p.m. and was simply great as usual. Perfect to just sit there and forget about your everyday life which is waiting for us back in Germany filled with stress and huge amounts of work. The setlist was as follows:

Moonshadow
Let My People Go
No More Nights
Give Me The Faith
Ravine

Encore by Terese:
To You

I will continue the list as soon I can think of more.

The people were very eager to listen to the presentation of the book and didn't really want her to stop talking :)

When everything was over, Jenny and Terese sold her albums and the new paperback book, while we ran around, taking pictures and also having a snack which they offered. We accompanied Louiza and her friend who were there as well. Short after that Jenny joined us sitting around the table. She asked us about the great news that she is going to Denmark to perform at the ESC election there and we agreed that this was great news. So we chatted a bit about that and also about the upcoming concert in Russia next week. We agreed that the competition in Denmark would be a great boost for her album and even book but that she has to see how it works.

Even though she said in the beginning that she had to leave very soon we spent quite a long time with her and even Terese. We went home 10:30 p.m. after a long exciting day :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen