Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011

Back home and day off

The day yesterday was mostly traveling. We had to leave the hostel at 10:00 am did the last shopping, went to the airport and home. I was home at 6 pm finally, Anja had a longer way since she was going to her parents right after. I spent the evening relaxing on my sofa, working on my project and enjoying myself.

Today I have a day off. I never did that before. Normally I go to work the day after returning from my trips. So this is a little extra. I slept to 8:30 now I have the painter in my flat, since there are some things to be done here. I'm currently looking for a new one though, since here is too much to fix, my work is moving soon, so coming closer to my new working place would be a nice bonus and I'm just sick and tired of the property management company. It takes them ages to get things fixed and that just annoys me. And I have to fit in the repairs in the early hours before work, which is not always going well.

The plan for today is let the painter do his work :) go to the gym later on and buy some food. That's basically it :) Oh it's beautiful weather today. Since I saw all the snow that is left in Stockholm being back home with +8 feels like spring.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen