Freitag, 11. Februar 2011

When you think it can't go on ...

... then you are in my shoes lol... I have been to our new office today. It's 3 weeks now until we move. If you ask me I get the best office out of all that I have seen from the whole space :) I will sit there with someone else, which means we will only be 2 people in the office. Currently we are almost sitting on each other with 7 people in one room, that was originally planned for 4 people. I can't stand it anymore, it's loud and hard to work there esp. when you have things to do which need high concentration. So that is a big plus.

And I worked so much again this week, although it was only 3 days long. Thank God I went to the gym on Tuesday when I was off, since I worked until 7 the next 2 days and today from 7-4:30 I'm totally exhausted...

ok enough complaints :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen