Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

kudos to Sara :)

For actually commenting my blog and not only reading :)

And because I don't wanna let that sentence stand alone here I will post some pictures as well :)

The first picture is taken from my balcony just the day before I traveled to Sweden:

This picture was taken in Fristad when the concert of Jakob and Greger was over and we were waiting for them outside the Church:


2 Kommentare:

  1. Intense sunset on that first pic! A cozy, calm one on the second pic.

    Appreciate the kudos. Commenting on a blog is easy. Writing the blog and uploading the pics is where all the hard work is. I was super excited when people commented on my travel blog last year, so I understand how nice it is to get a comment for the work you put into it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. exactly .... btw. how is the 48 hours of Ace update going lol :))

    AntwortenLöschen