well since yesterday was so weird in the evening I had problems sleeping through the night. so I was tired all day ... not that much excitement at work today, actually a quite calm day. Working there 3 years now those days are rarely happening.
I finally got the OK today that we have somewhere to stay during our time in Gbg which is good news. Jenny will start her promotion on the 23rd already at bookshops around Gbg, we will either way be there from Friday on seeing what we can get. A lot of planning is needed prior our trip. I'm still wondering what to put in my lugage.
Oh and fall has finally arrived with it's grey and boring days, where you rather would like to stay in bed than going outside. I was freezing so bad today and put my warmest sweater on.
Not that much to tell though ...
TTYL
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen