Last tuesday I had really bad luck with the public transport when I was going to my training. I went to the subway with music in my ears and reading a book. I went by subway quite a time when it suddenly stopped at a station. I was wondering why it took so long to go on and heard someone talking. when it was said something again, I took my earphones out and heard in the last minute that there is an emergency one station after and that this train is getting back in the other direction. So I grabbed all my stuff and jumped out of the train, realizing that there were standing hundrets of people outside already.
I had to wait there for like 20 minutes seeing subways arriving and going back in the other direction. Then finally someone said that we should go upstairs and wait for the bus bringing us 2 stations further to enter the subway again. all people went up. now those hundrets people were standing on the street waiting for a bus. we didn't have to wait that long when a bus arrived. I was confused since this was the wrong direction , but still all people were jumping into that bus and since I didn't want to miss the possible right bus I did too. when I finally had a seat the woman next to me said that she asked the driver and that this bus is going 2 stations in the wrong direction and then right so I thought well at least I have a seat so waiting 10 minutes more is alright, when the dirver said that this bus is going back the whole way .... so all the people were jumping out again .... so did I. then we all changed to the other side of the street, when a full bus passed us. I was waiting there again some minutes, when a man walked by and said that this is not the right place for waiting, so all the people ran to the end of the street, where the next bus just closed its doors in front of me. I was swearing again. not long after that a security guy came and said that the subway is going again .... all the people went down again .... so did I. But guess what, I just saw the train departing when I entered the gate. so I had to wait of course another 10 minutes for the next one to arrive ....
So that was my Tuesday afternoon...
Funny looking back at it but not when I was right there!
Hugs
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen