Montag, 28. September 2009

My new project

Today is the 28th September, which means 2 months after my birthday. I realized that when I woke up in the night at 3:43 am. Couldn't sleep any longer. This weekend was so intense. I started reading Jenny's book. I was travelling in time .... my own childhood, thoughts .... Anja said why don't you write a book, you have so many stories to tell. I told her, none is reading my blog, why would anyone read a book that I write.

When I stood in the shower on Sunday, I thought maybe it's a good idea to reflect about my life. Maybe someone in future (my kids or whoelse) is really interested in reading about my life... maybe it's good for me to finally close some chapters. Then we had the interview with Jenny. I asked the question "Who would you like to write a biography... who's biography would you like to read." Jenny thinks and says: "Yours!". Looking at the Acers around her. I told her that we were talking about that the day before and that I thought about reflecting. She thinks that's a good idea.

So there I was at 3:43 this night realizing that none's life is boring that there are so many things I digged down somewhere in my soul. Things I haven't thought of for years. Since I read the first chapters of her book it feels like a have a clot in my stomach. It releases to many memories ... this book (well I haven't finished it yet) is maybe something like a sermon ... something everyone can somehow draw parallels to? Maybe I'm just too sensitive...? Either way today I made the plan. It's been 2 months since my birthday I have 10 months to go, then it's my 30th birthday. I will write. About anything that comes into my mind. It's gonna be fun, it's gonna be pain. But I hope it will release me at the end and open my mind for something new...

3 Kommentare:

  1. Your weekend sound really interesting and amazing :) Sounds like a nice idea to write a book :-)

    all the best!

    Najs

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I say go for it too. It's been fun following your blog, so a book would work very well.

    I've also been thinking back on past memories after reading the book. Strange how that works. I've even surprised myself with some of the conclusions I've come up with. Surely you've done the same and you could use that for your book.

    Write on Jessi! Write on! :)

    AntwortenLöschen