What did I do wrong this year? I am sick again, second time in just one month. It sucks. I don't even know why this time. I suspect the air condition in the aircraft last week, but you never know. We have been to so many different places and I was constantly freezing, but on the other hand I am at home almost one week again. So this all doesn't make any sense at all.
Anyway I get some sleep now. Tomorrow I have some training at work for our program so I need to me in a good shape tomorrow.
Hugs
/J.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
ich hoffe, es geht dir wieder besser. auf jeden fall gute besserung
AntwortenLöschenöh, nein nicht wirklich. Nase immer noch zu und als wäre das nicht schon genug, durfte ich gestern auch noch Bekanntsschaft mit den vereisten Gehwegen in Berlin machen grrr.
AntwortenLöschen