... I know ... haven't written a blog in a long time ... as if someone would miss that lol .... I'm struggling with my life currently (not in the bad sense .... I love living, although my life feels not that good at the moment).... haven't found my balance back since my last holidays in Sweden and everything that I experienced there .... trying to get a grip on everything right now ... and failing big time so far. I promise to write more when the things that enchain my current life .. I know I have to catch up the last 2 Jenny meetings, but I also have been to my very first life soccer game, had a looooooong ride with a car, recorded 2 videos ... and I'm sure I will come up with a lot more as soon as I have time to reflect about it. I just hope I won't put it on a shelf :)
And then I promised someone to contribute to another blog and I still have no clue what to write about. I have so much to say but I'm not sure what is right to put in this blog :) I will have to think a bit more about it :)
Next week I'm 2 days off ... 2 days just for myself. I'm longing for those 2 days, which I am going to "celebrate" and I'm gonna meet a very nice person within these days :)
/J.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen