Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

YEAAAAAAHHHHH - I made it

well at least part 1 of getting a driving license. Yesterday after I left Terese and Markus I went home to study even more ....

Maybe I'm to old to do tests lol Geez I was so nervous. I went there today .... paid the fee ... got seated behind a PC (I would have taken a picture BUT mobiles were not allowed). They had big signs everywhere that a switched on mobile would be taken as try to cheat! Can you believe that? Me, cheating?

The questions were easy ... well they were OK and I was lucky that not one of those I usually were thinking a lot about and getting confused were on my test. But there was one ... I even marked the question to have a look at it again ... I was tempted to change the question with adding another option, but decided not to do it, since I thought, maybe your first thought was right ....

When I came out the advisor said I passed and I had just one answer wrong - guess which one it was lol .... damn it. But anyway passed is passed is passed :)

Next target - the real driving test - makes me getting nervous again lol

Hugs
/Jessi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen