Just one day of work left ... one time going up very early, fly to Düsseldorf, go to Oberhausen, work work work, go back to Düsseldorf, get on board, fly back to Berlin and being home in the middle of the night :)
My suitcase is almost packed, batteries are currently charging, backpack is packed, presents are in the suitcase etc etc. I'm so happy. I have to enjoy every single second since it looks right now that I won't be able to go there very soon again. Due to a move we won't get off from work in the 1st quarter of next year. Max. 1x 5 days, so I have to plan carefully.
So I'm off until Sunday :)
My suitcase is almost packed, batteries are currently charging, backpack is packed, presents are in the suitcase etc etc. I'm so happy. I have to enjoy every single second since it looks right now that I won't be able to go there very soon again. Due to a move we won't get off from work in the 1st quarter of next year. Max. 1x 5 days, so I have to plan carefully.
So I'm off until Sunday :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen