Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

not that much time left until x-mas

1 day at work to go ...

Today I had my last driving lesson before x-mas. I was supposed to have another one tomorrow but this on egot cancelled due to the fact that my teacher is going to go to the dentist and doesn't know if he can drive afterwards. If I was taking the lesson tomorrow I'm sure it would be the funniest in my life.

Anyway so I will have lots of time tomorrow to do the groceries which I had planned to do a little in between. I will even have time to clean my appartment and do some last minute x-mas shopping since I'm still missing a present :(

Then I wonder why people use to put so much pressure on me. I'm a person who always thinks about others first. I think that's my general problem that makes me more sick than anything else. I like to be the good girl :) Who doesn't .

Anja is coming over for New Year celebrations and we got invited from a friend. Last weekend we decided not to go to a party and stay at my place instead and take it easy just relax. I told that my friend but he doesn't seem to understand that this is what I really want, instead of being around with a lot of happy and drunk people. If you don't drink this is even worse. And this was also the person who told me to start to think what I want and to think of myself before of others. So does that match? No! Instead I have a bad conscience.... Anway just one day left :)

Hugs
/J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen