Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010

Travel Experience

Travelling with a train can be exciting or boring. Yesterday I had a quite disgusting coincidence: I went to the bathroom, which is already disgusting in itself if you ask me. I don't like public bathrooms at all.

Everyone knows what women do if they go on public toilets. So was I sorta half standing half sitting when the train was suddenly driving around the corner. The whole train was leaning in the wrong direction which made me just fall over myself. I had no chance to hold myself so I bumped on the disgusting floor, hit my head badly on the door. I have no idea how I managed landing fully on the floor in this tiny room, but I did it. So I tried to wash anything I could when I finally got up again. and surprise surprise I didn't have any Sterilium with me.


By the way if you wanna read more about my travel experience ... just visit my other blog :) which is about hostels and hotels more or less TRAVEL EXPERIENCE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen