Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

... at work

Friday the 13th is a bad day in Germany ... wonder if the other countries have something like that as well. It is said that you have bad luck on those Friday 13ths. Today it was Monday 13th .... which doesn't seem to be any better than Fridays. My day started with the fact that I woke up too late... which meant I missed the bus, the later bus didn't even arrive and I had to walk to the underground to be at work in time, which is until 9 am.

I had 2 meetings which filled my whole morning + reading aaaalllll those 2 million emails I had gotten in the 2 days I wasn't at work. And because I came late I decided to leave early. I met a very smart person this weekend who told me I should change my life lol so you can see that as the first step. I left work at 5 and went to the gym. I sent out the first CDs as well before the gym.

Now I feel relaxed because I'm totally exhausted and will soon be off for bed :)

Tomorrow driving lesson part 1 this week :)

hugs
/Jessi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen