Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

I finally made it

Even if one day late and even if I missed the x-mas concert I made it to Sweden. Before I left ... like 15 minutes before I headed the airport I had called Anja to ask her if she would go with me to the x-mas concert next week. So new tickets are booked :) I have to see that concert.

So next week mother nature has another chance to let us come to Sweden in time :)

The first evening in Gothenburg I met one of my dearest friends who is working close to Slottskogen's hostel. If you ever need a tooth hygienic when you are in Gothenburg, she is the best :) After that we went to Liseberg. Too bad it started to rain while we were going there and so we arrived in our room very wet.

Today we went to town to do some shopping and I met another very good friend of mine for dinner. I think I made the best out of the little time I had. 1,5 days is really not that much, but long enough to get a good feeling and x-mas vibes that will take me through another week of hard work.

tomorrow we are leaving again ... if Berlin's airport is free :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen