location: Gothenburg
feeling: good and relaxed, but the b-day blues starts I can feel it
Another sunny morning and another day at the beach. Today we went to Fiskebäck to meet Anna and to spend another day at the beach. I have no idea how the Swedes do that, but no matter where you go, which beach you visit you will never find a piece of shade. Which is important if you have a pale skin just like I have.
Se we went to the beach and spent basically the whole day there ... so some more new red spots showed up now that I am at home. And I took a short bath in the sea .... not by mistake this time.
Just 1,5 hours left until my b-day .... I can feel the b-day blues already but I will try to be happy tomorrow ... and the rest of my holidays. So off for now, trying not to think about it.
Hugs
/J.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen