Samstag, 24. Juli 2010

day 1 - so here I am...

weather: colder than in Germany + 19°C but sunny and some clouds
location: Gothenburg
feeling: tired - just 4,5 hours sleep this night



Arrived in Sweden after 4,5 hours of sleep and a turbulent flight ... I was scared to death at some part. And surprise surprise when we landed the pilot said we have 15 °C. 15°C ??? oh no ... it was summer when I left Berlin now we've got 15°C? I spent a whole week not knowing what to pack in my suitcase now I finally finished packing and have all the wrong clothes with me??? This must be a joke ...

It wasn't! We received our car, a nice dark red VW Polo and went to our home for the next 2 weeks :) We tried to buy some food but couldn't find a supermarket, so we had to go to town to get the most necessary food. Tomorrow we will make the big shopping and even visit Freeport. Maybe I will get some warm sweaters there since I'm freezing so bad already lol

As you can see on the picture I'm cold everywhere lol

Hugs
/J.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen